MAC Cosmetics have a range blush called Mineralize Blush and today I am going to be talking about it, specifically in the shade ‘Just a Wisp’. I will have a whole shade range blog up on these blushes soon but today I am just going to be talking about the shade Just a Wisp. I will describe and review the product, provides swatches and then show you guys a cheaper dupe to this shade which is very similar and cost’s a lot less.
Short Description/Review of MAC Mineralize Blush
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush are luminous (shimmery), baked blushes that come in 11 shades. MAC describes the Mineralize Blushes as ‘a blush that builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage’. Each blush comes with 3.2 grams (0.10 ounces) of product and costs $45.00 AUD ($34.53 USD). The product is made in Italy and can be purchased from MAC Cosmetics both online and in store, and at other MAC retailers such as David Jones, Nordstrom and the many other MAC retailers.
The formula of the Mineralize blushes is soft and powdery, with minimal to no kick up or fall out. They are very buttery and glide onto the face with no trouble. They are really pigmented and give a very good colour payoff. They apply soft to the face and give a beautiful, subtle pop of colour.
Nowww, let’s get into the shade Just a Wisp and the dupe for it !!!
MAC Mineralize Blush in ‘Just a Wisp’
Just a Wisp is a super light pink shade that MAC Cosmetics describes as a ‘Pale Pink’ shade. Even though is is a pretty light shade, it is super pigmented and soft.
Just a Wisp Swatches
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush in ‘Just a Wisp’ DUPE
Just a Wisp by MAC Cosmetics vs Berry Sweet by Savvy
MAC Just a Wisp is a light pale pink shade
Savvy Berry Sweet is a slightly darker pale pink shade.
I am going to compare product amounts, prices, etc, under the swatches below.
Just a Wisp vs Berry Sweet Comparison Points
• Both baked, mineral blushes that give the same effect on the face
• MAC Just a Wisp comes with 3.2 grams of product- Savvy Berry Sweet comes with 5 grams of product. I know the Savvy blush looks smaller but it must have a deeper pan to than the MAC blush to have a higher amount of product.
• MAC Just a Wisp costs $45.00 AUD ($34.53 USD) per blush- Savvy Berry Sweet costs $8.00 AUD ($6.08 USD) per blush
• MAC Just a Wisp glides on slightly easier than the Savvy Berry Sweet blush, but both have the same level of pigmentation.
• MAC Just a Wisp is a softer, lighter pink shade whereas Savvy Berry Sweet is a a darker, baby pink shade.
• MAC Just a Wisp can be purchased from MAC Cosmetics (Online and In-store) and other retailers, Savvy Berry Sweet can be purchased from priceline (Online or In-Store)
Where To Buy MAC Mineralize Blush ???
David Jones (AU)- David Jones Online Link
Nordstrom (USA)- Nordstrom Online Link
Savvy Blush> Priceline Online + In Store – Priceline Online Link